2nd Week of June??. 2nd Week of June??. 2nd Week of June??. 2nd Week of June??.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile 2nd Week of June??.

Would like some of the walleye.com locals input, I'm trying to put together a 6 man trip together for the 2nd week of june, in what area would you guys want to be in, and what marina would you recommend going out of. Who has rentals in that area? Reason I'm saying this is because, the best fishing I ever had in my life!! was the second week of june in the Port Clinton area and that's what got me hooked on Lake Erie fishing, will NEVER go to Canada again. We tried 2 years in a row for the jig season, would love to try that, it's what us guys like to do but the weather is to unsettled, we only have a week and nobody likes to fish in 20+ MPH Winds which is pretty much the story in the spring, If you can pick & choose your days it's great but we can't Here's a chance to tell me (what would you do if you had 1 week to fish 2nd,3rd week of june) or is there a better time, I have nothing etched in stone with time, any input would be considered, and appreciated!! Thanks guys PAP.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2nd week

The whole western basin should be good the 2nd week. I cant speak for the capts. east of the Islands for lodging but most of the capts. around wild wings and some in fenwick can arange lodging for you at wings in mobile homes. I can tell you if you are looking for the entire week you may have some trouble when it comes to the weekends finding a Capt. or lodging. I am sure you will have a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow 2nd week of june/ Wayne

Thanks Wayne for the first reply,I don't need to be treated like a king, so I would prefer a mobel home/cottage type housing, How about digging up some info on $for a week Get there MON-FRi leave, the work week trip LOL. Would need 2 slips for boats figure 6 guys Would definitely want a day charter to start, then fish ourself the rest of the time. Thanks again Wayne oh, I'm not against a condo if the price is with in reason,

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Captbrian!!!! Sorry!!!

Captbrian sorry I used Wayne for your name in this post, TO much coffee in my alcahol system I guess!!! Just got excited to see a responce already!! thanks again PAP.

Post Thanks / Like

Just give me a call when you get a chance. I can find out more of what you are looking for. 614-354-0652. I can you you phone numbers to check on some things.