Lake Erie fishing uderwater video/scuba help Lake Erie fishing uderwater video/scuba help Lake Erie fishing uderwater video/scuba help Lake Erie fishing uderwater video/scuba help
    Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.

Default Fun Opportunity for Lake Erie Fisherman with Boat

I'm a long time Lake Erie person who loves to fish. I'm looking for Lake Erie fishing folks or boaters who have a boat and may like to have some interesting and educational fun after / besides fishing. I have three things I'd like to do this season:

1. I want to get back out this season and scuba dive to get more underwater video for my Lake Erie video project.

2. I want to do a live web cam from out on the boat, maybe a whole day / night. I have the system and already have a cam up (see below). I'd like to do a special full day or weekend or night, etc. Maybe even live underwater.

3. I'd like to take some fishing video, such as how to use a fishing pole, what different fish feel like on the pole and how they strike, how to properly set a hook, etc.

We had a 30 foot Lyman for 13 years on Lake Erie. I have well over a thousand hours of experience on Lake Erie, including commercial boat experience, in all weather, season. night / day so I know the Lake and Islands well, and can help navigate if need be. Low maintenace. Small boat day trip or large boat overnight, don't care. Will also tag along if need be for island trips, swimming, etc. If you are new to Lake Erie I can help you out learning.

Contact me if you have an interest or also if you have something similar in mind you'd like to do but can't find anyone interested in doing it with you.

Sincerely - West Basin

[/URL]http://www.lakeerieactivities.com[/URL] - I have a live on-the-water boat web cam on the site, the only one on Lake Erie. Check the weather and Lake conditions and fishing action from out-on-the-water.
    Last edited by West Basin; 07-06-2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Better Description