west harbour water level west harbour water level west harbour water level west harbour water level
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default west harbour water level

any info on water levels in west harbour and midway marina would be greatly appreciatd thanks jeff

Post Thanks / Like

There is a website on NOAA that is called western lake erie composite plot, that is how I found it that shows a daily print out of water levels in lake erie.
    There are a number of stations around the lake, I use the toledo station to watch the levels so I know which ramp I need to use. Not savy enough to post the actual site but do a search and you should find it, that is what I did.

Airshot

Post Thanks / Like

thanks airshot new to site so really appreciated thanks jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Default help with page/link posting

Quote Originally Posted by airshot View Post
    There is a website on NOAA that is called western lake erie composite plot, that is how I found it that shows a daily print out of water levels in lake erie.
    There are a number of stations around the lake, I use the toledo station to watch the levels so I know which ramp I need to use. Not savy enough to post the actual site but do a search and you should find it, that is what I did.

Airshot
    If you are viewing a page and would like to share that page/link with someone or Walleye dot com you can copy and then paste that link into your message or post by going to the web address that is at the top of the page you want to share and highlighing that address it starts with ( h t t p: ) then right click your mouse button and select copy, you have now captured that address and can then go to the post or reply that you would like to share that page with and insert it into your message/post by right clicking your mouse again and selecting paste and the page/link will be inserted into the post/reply for you. Try it a couple of times and it will soon become second nature and will allow you to share without all that typing!
    Last edited by wakina; 10-21-2011 at 07:29 AM.