Slayed Em Thanks to the "Wacker" Slayed Em Thanks to the "Wacker" Slayed Em Thanks to the "Wacker" Slayed Em Thanks to the "Wacker"
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Wareye Wacker Wannibe Guest

Smile Slayed Em Thanks to the "Wacker"

Fished today with a new technique I picked up from my newest hero, The Walleye Wacker himself. I used my daughters Dora pole with a slip bobber setup and tipped tiny ice jigs with huge leeches. We only managed to catch 31 walleye this way which put us one short of our eight man limit. All in all not a bad day on the lake. Did I mention that our fish weighed in at 672 lbs a little short of my 700 lb goal but close enough. Oh yea we were in a canoe 12 miles off shore when the wind picked up and we had to get back in. Talk about a fun row in with all that weight, I guess thats what seperates the best fisherman from the rest. Dedication. Any else get out today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wareye Wacker Wannibe View Post
    Fished today with a new technique I picked up from my newest hero, The Walleye Wacker himself. I used my daughters Dora pole with a slip bobber setup and tipped tiny ice jigs with huge leeches. We only managed to catch 31 walleye this way which put us one short of our eight man limit. All in all not a bad day on the lake. Did I mention that our fish weighed in at 672 lbs a little short of my 700 lb goal but close enough. Oh yea we were in a canoe 12 miles off shore when the wind picked up and we had to get back in. Talk about a fun row in with all that weight, I guess thats what seperates the best fisherman from the rest. Dedication. Any else get out today?

Now that is the funniest thing I have read in a while! LMAO Thanks for the laugh and entertainment .

Good4Eye's Guest

Sounds like we have another Walleye Whacker on the loose. LOL! These whackers are too funny.