Just for fun - I hate it when........ Just for fun - I hate it when........ Just for fun - I hate it when........ Just for fun - I hate it when........
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offshore $al View Post
    People complain about trollers. Whats so bad about us ??I see no difference of cast and retreival vs. dragging a lure 1.5 mph. Both lures are moving, both attract fish. The lake is big enough for all. Dont know why you would care ( unless your trolling buddies out fish you all the time like I do to mine who drift and jig and they complain ). You should care less how people fish as long as it is by legal means by Ohio or Mich DNR standards. Want something to complain about, worry about the nets set in the Great Lakes by tribals.

Love to go fishing, love to troll.

Offshore $al
    You better get some thicker skin AL it was a JOKE!!!! , i dont give a $hit how you fish............just fish
    I dont care about the tribals ...... Im more worried about powerplants like bayshore and walleyewackers............where is he by the way........
    Last edited by Firetiger; 05-01-2009 at 11:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate it when you drive an hour to the lake, and everything has that feel of a "bluebird day", expectations are high, and the buddy who hasn't fished in over ten years is the only one to catch... the only keeper of the whole day!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

push em in da lake
    My ex wife hated me when i drank,
    i hated her when i did'nt.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate strong winds and muddy water.

Post Thanks / Like

I really HATE North East winds, muddy water, lawns that need mowed and spending more time on the computer than fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with spoon on the computer thing! I hate it when it seems like every weekend something else is broke on the boat. And i Hate people who break into your boat and steel your SH%*.

Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default You Got it Good!

Take it from a guy who usually has been up fishing and/or scuba diving several times by now, but hasn't seen Lake Erie yet this season. You know the saying - a day of fishing with little catch to show for it is better than a day mowing the lawn, attending a graduation, going to an organization meeting, working, etc., etc., etc...

If I had a boat and funds to go fishing on Lake Erie, I'd be happy, even if I didn't get up as much as I'd like and some days didn't catch many fish. I now long for the days back when I did have a boat and did spent most weekends up at the Lake.

Perceptection is everything.

West Basin

waterdog Guest

Default Fishie Fingers~ sniff..sniff..mmmmmmmmm

I hate it when my hands dont smell like Fishy Fingers!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you waterdog. Nothing beats good old fish stinkfingers! Love that............Hate MAYFLIES!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default I hate it when

I hate it when the coversation on this site changes from positive to negative