Just for fun - I hate it when........ Just for fun - I hate it when........ Just for fun - I hate it when........ Just for fun - I hate it when........
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate it when i drink to many beers and get sea sick.

Jim Shorts Guest

I hate it when you pull a large booger from your nose and its stuck to a huge nose hair thats the thickness of 10 lb braid! Ouch!

Post Thanks / Like

I hate wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I hate boogers

Jim Shorts,

Were your eyes watering when you wrote your post? Haha!

Jim Shorts Guest

Hey Pelee Bound. I wuz crying a river! Hey Spoontag, I'm with you, after getting blown off the DR today, I hate WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default hang over

i hate it when your buddys call you to go fishing at 6 am sunday and you turn them down because you drank to much on saturday night and then he calls you at 8.30 am and hes back at the dock with a limit. man i hate it when that happens

Post Thanks / Like

I hate weekend weddings during walleye season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I hate it when your "good" friend knocks off a lunker with the net on "accident"

offshore $al Guest

Default I hate it when...........................

People complain about trollers. Whats so bad about us ??I see no difference of cast and retreival vs. dragging a lure 1.5 mph. Both lures are moving, both attract fish. The lake is big enough for all. Dont know why you would care ( unless your trolling buddies out fish you all the time like I do to mine who drift and jig and they complain ). You should care less how people fish as long as it is by legal means by Ohio or Mich DNR standards. Want something to complain about, worry about the nets set in the Great Lakes by tribals.

Love to go fishing, love to troll.

Offshore $al

Post Thanks / Like

Offshore $al,

Who's complaining?......but, since you brought it up, yes- the lake is quite big enough for both parties to get along just fine, but it's when one of us trollers gets so close to a boat (or a pack of boats) that lines get constantly fouled, and it disrupts the pack.

Believe that's worth a complaint or two?

-Walleyefreak