Another Limit Another Limit Another Limit Another Limit
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Limit

walleyewacker Guest

Default Another Limit

Yes the Wacker III was at it again today. A little breezy out there but we managed another 5 man limit today. again with the dirty water blade baits fished slowly off the bottom worked their magic on Mr. Walter. Same spot off of Crib. Did anyone see the wacker out there today??? That make 437 walleyes to date. Taken tomorrow off so someone else can get some.

Blog Entries

What boat do you fish off of? I have been on crib all weekend and only saw one boat catching fish and they were doing some HEAVY jigging if you know what I mean.We caught 7 fish with blades that bit. Will be back out on Wensday went home to save vacation while this blows out!
    CAPT.WACO OUT

Default Boat

In an earlier post he said the name of his boat was "Walleyewacker III". He said call him on channel 69 and he'd show you how to catch fish!

"Another big limit today!!!!!!! These fish were caught at the railroad bridge in Sandusky Bay. 5 man limit, all very big fish, the smallest was 25 inches and the biggest was 32 in. All fish were caught on single hook with a large shiner fished below a slip bobber rig. Tomorrow I will be back on the big lake whacken walleye. That is why I am called the walleyewacker. My boat is called the walleyewacker III, be looking for me out there and I will show all of you how to catch fish. I will be at Crib reef once again taken a limit of walters. Call me on channel 69."
    Last edited by True Blue; 04-13-2009 at 04:19 PM.

walleyewacker Guest

Default To Capt Whacko or is that Waco

What are you impling? Heavy jigging??? Are you saying you saw people snagging fish??? If you did, you should have called the man in green, if you know what I mean. Since all of you are sportsman and all. That was probably us, but we were not "heavy jigging" if you know what I mean. Funny, when you do something better than everyone else, automatically people think you are cheating the system. When we do snag a fish, like a person will out there, the fish is returned to the water. How many people have been reeling a fish in and net 3 or 4 of the followers? I wonder, if guys were honest, how many of those fish are kept. Capt Whacko, I do not like being accused of something like that. Get you facts straight. The wacker wacks again with another limit today!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Default Pud wacker or walleyewacker

Calm down! I didnt accuse you of doing anything I asked you what kind of boat you were in,and you get all cranked up and never did answer the question. Some one was doing some heavy jigging but I wasnt in the boat with them so I dont know if they broke any laws or not,but it sure looked bad.Be back Wensday on the crib!
    Capt. WACO

Default walleyewacker

Good for you catching all those eyes. I live in Wis. and fish with my wife for 15 days the end of May. We caught 144 eyes last year and boy did we have the fish frys... every fillet was wonderful. I am taking two trips this year: May 2nd - May 9th and two weeks the end of May. I stay in Marblehead, not far from the launch. In Wis. you can only have 1 daily limit and 1 possession limit. If you fish up north, you can only bring back 10 eyes... we love Erie!!! Good fishing...

Blog Entries

Default Wacker

This guy must be fishing in a pond and callin it crib i run a 27' sportcraft and fish for a livin, There were only two boats with more than 3 people on them on this breezy day. Me in Fast Action and Chealsea 2 there were two boats pre fishiin for the walleye tour next week , But that was it! Like we all thought this guy is just full of it!!!!!!!!!!!

Default walleye wacker

do you have any gps numbers for me and a pic would be great send them to [email protected] must be nice to catch all them fish probally make first trip friday but will be on the humps in the maume bay ill let you know is the water cleaner on crib want to make the shortest trip but will travel for walleye

been thinking about 437 fish this year.with 5 guys guys that over 20 days limiting out...have there been 20 days of fishable weather since ice out....things that make you go hmmmm

fishnhunt Guest

I would suggest just not reading his posts anymore. I know I am not going to because his so called limit on Saturday at the railroad bridge must have happened before the sun came up because I was there from 8:30-2:30 and there was no boat called the walleyewhacker III or one with 5 guys in it. Nobody was catching fish there at all. We snagged a carp and all the boats flocked to us when they saw the net. Lots of nice marks though.