ice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs ice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs ice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs ice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs

Default ice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs

ice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0134-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0133-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0132-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0130-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0129-jpg [email protected] call scott 419-698-8640 ice jigs, ice spoons, laser jigs, hair jigs, stingers, pro eye spoons and more

have lots of ice spoons and jigs blue and silver is hot

theres ice season coming get them now

i have spreaders with weight attached 3/4, 1,1 1/2, 2 ounce with bling or without with just a snap swivel you can change weights i have any sinker you could want from flat sinkers, pear sinkers, bass casting, pyramid,inline , trolling inline, bottom bouncers from 1 - 8 ounces. worm harnesses any length, color or size blade. weapons, any hair jigs you could want sizes 5/8, 3/4 or 1 ounce any color or combination all hair jigs come with a stinger hook made out of 20 pound wire not mono with a no 8 treble hook approx 2 inches but can make any length. stinger hooks 50 cents or 5 a dozen. ICE FISHING JIGS AND SPOONS cleo spoons,Milwaukee minnows, laser jigs, jigging minnows. i can custom make anything and ship anywhere with usps priority box. or you can pick up at my house i can even deliver buy i cant go 50 miles and sell 25 dollars in stuff has to be worth my while went 70 miles to a guy last week he bought 25 dollars worth and only had 11 dollars in register so be a good customer and maybe. stuff will fill a stocking or make a good Christmas presentice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0156-jpg ice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0162-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0160-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0186-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0180-jpg

ice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0282-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0284-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0287-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0288-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0281-jpg very good quality heavy wire or light will make them any way you want 20 a dozen [email protected]

ice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0157-jpg[attach]4937ice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0159-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0170-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0147-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0167-jpg

I just sent you an email.

have new disco jigsice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0491-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0492-jpgice jigs spoons stingers and hair jigs-img_0493-jpg orange has been hot