Great panfish/perch counter Great panfish/perch counter Great panfish/perch counter Great panfish/perch counter

Default Great panfish/perch counter

I just bought one of these and mounted it on my cooler. It's going to be great for keeping track of how many perch are in the cooler instead of ripping up my hands taking them out and counting them. The cost of just one perch over your limit would be at least 5X more expensive than this counter. Check it out and let me know what you think of it.

Thanks Russ

http://www.catchcounter.com/

That is a sweet setup! I think I am going to have to order one. Great price too! Nothing I hate more than counting, then recounting, then recounting again!
    Wellcraft 3200 Coastal T-454s

Quote Originally Posted by Island Runner View Post
    That is a sweet setup! I think I am going to have to order one. Great price too! Nothing I hate more than counting, then recounting, then recounting again!
    You and me both, getting "finned" 10 times from counting perch is the most annoying. The next day my fingers are usually swelled up after a day of perch fishing and counting perch numerous times.

From the inventor I'm glad some of you guys have purchased this from him.

Russ