Want to buy- old do-it molds Want to buy- old do-it molds Want to buy- old do-it molds Want to buy- old do-it molds

Default Want to buy- old do-it molds

Hello-
    I am looking to buy some older Do-It molds to keep myself busy this winter. Please let me know if you have any you're no longer using and would like to sell. I'd be interested in any of the older molds, but have a few specific ones I am looking for as well. Thanks!

You can PM me or text me (815) 585-2345. I can pay via PAYPAL or however you prefer.

Looking for these molds specifically but would be interested in anything older too!

-Walleye Spinner (Erie Dearie style)
    -Weight Forward Spinner
    -Wally Jig
    -Weedless Wally Jig
    -Glider Jig
    -Rock Fly
    -Sportsman's Jig
    Attached Images Attached Images Want to buy- old do-it molds-walley-spinner-jpg Want to buy- old do-it molds-gliderjig-jpg Want to buy- old do-it molds-rock-fly-jpg Want to buy- old do-it molds-wally-jpg Want to buy- old do-it molds-weedless-wally-jpg 

Default Re: Want to buy- old do-it molds

I don't have any of the ones you have listed. but I think I might have a ball head jig mold, a barrel sinker mold, and a large no-slide sinker mold that's flat and not round. the barrel molds are for small to large sinkers but the no-roll sinkers are 3, 4, and 5 ounces. I'm not sure about the jig mold but I think they go up to 1/2 oz. then I have a saltwater jig mold that makes large jigs. but I'm just not sure of the weights on them. if you want more info on them send me a message and I will go down to the pole barn and see if I can still find them.

Thanks Sherman51! Looking for mostly freshwater jigs right now

Quote Originally Posted by halonsix View Post
    Thanks Sherman51! Looking for mostly freshwater jigs right now
    that's just fine I thought I would just put them out there. really I thought you might be interested in the small jig mold that I used for fishing walleye in the river at east port marina on dale hollow lake tipped with a minnow. and if you happened to do any catfishing you might be interested in the barrel sinkers or maybe the no-roll sinker molds. I just threw the saltwater jig mole in because I have it. have a happy new year.