I am currently seeking applicants for a Captain's position in Grand Haven, MI on Lake Michigan. Live aboard opportunity available for applicant that is not local.
Qualifications
Prior Advanced big lakeexperience required(ability to run a boat or if moving up in boat size , willing to be trained)..Salmon and or Walleye experience preferred.
Trips depart at 6am- noon and afternoon trips depart at 1-5pm returning at 5-10pm
We fish from Early May to Oct 27th, however this position could offer flexibility. If you are a fall river guide etc, do not hesitate to apply.
Must be willing to maintain a clean boat
No seasickness
Fish cleaning skills
Have or desire to learn how to sell/book trips. Commission available for booking your own trips.
Prefer someone who lives in close proximity to Grand Haven, MI (30 minutes) or has no problem commuting.. There is a possible live aboard opportunity for an applicant that is not local to stay on the boat for the season at no charge.
Enrollment in the Michigan Charter Boat Assoc. Drug screening program or equivalent will be required-
Ability to work with kids as a majority of our customers are families
Position is open to anyone with a valid Captain's license or someone earning their credential.(willing to train a newer Captain)

DANEL SPORTFISHING has been in business for 3years and is currently the highest volume charter service in Grand Haven, MI. We have two 33' boats and are looking for qualified applicants to join our team. I would prefer someone who is willing to do this on a long term basis.(season after season) Captain will fish tournaments with us and help promote products of the companies we are sponsored by. This position will have a end of season bonus opportunity. Please provide a response with previous employment, schooling, and fishing experience. I can be reached at 616-638-6145. Call or Text 8am-10pm or email me [email protected] with your information. Please include a contact phone number

DANEL SPORTFISHING
Capt Dana Bonney
GRAND HAVEN CHARTER BOATS FISHGH.COM
616-638-6145