Complete trolling set up with Big Jon, Daiwa Complete trolling set up with Big Jon, Daiwa Complete trolling set up with Big Jon, Daiwa Complete trolling set up with Big Jon, Daiwa

Default Complete trolling set up with Big Jon, Daiwa

I have 12 rods, Daiwa Sealine 47LC reels, 12 rod holders in four tree sets, dozens of crankbaits, snaps, Amish Outfitters big boards, Big Jon planer reels and misc. Total is $4,000 retail but will sell for around half price. Fishing gear hasn't been used much. All reels spooled with PowerPro 30#. Call Tony at 440-365-9932 to come look at it.

Default Sold sold sold

I have already sold the rod/reel combos and all of the rodholders. I have left: two planer board reels, two planer pulleys, a pair of cedar planer boards, two big bags by Amish Outfitters, around 50 crankbaits (mostly Reef Runners and Bandits), a half dozen dipsy divers (large), A half dozen Jets (3 and 4) dozens of clips. If interested call
    now. I'm going to put the rest on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by megabites2U View Post
    I have 12 rods, Daiwa Sealine 47LC reels, 12 rod holders in four tree sets, dozens of crankbaits, snaps, Amish Outfitters big boards, Big Jon planer reels and misc. Total is $4,000 retail but will sell for around half price. Fishing gear hasn't been used much. All reels spooled with PowerPro 30#. Call Tony at 440-365-9932 to come look at it.

Default Sold out!

[QUOTE=megabites2U;67358]ALL IS SOLD.......THANKS FOR LOOKING

Default Four sets of Bert's rachet rodholders on trees.

I have a total of 12 Bert's rachet rodholders on three trees, Excellent condition and ready to slide into your tracks. $1,350 new retail, selling for $775. Will sell in sets of three at $200 each. I live in the Cleveland area for pickup.Complete trolling set up with Big Jon, Daiwa-bert1-jpg