strange pm strange pm strange pm strange pm

Thread: strange pm

Default strange pm

i just got this strange pm from somebody i didnt know, it was just a bunch of letters and numbers with an attachment site. i didnt click to go to the site. i just deleted the pm. has anyone elce got this strange pm??
    sherman

I got one this morning or rather during the night. It was the same deal as yours and also had a link in it to click on. I deleted it also. There was also another walleye.com user that I new listed in the list of those this PM was sent to. I suppose we will have to tolerate this now! Some of the users listed as online are not even on threads that are part of Walleye.com I clicked there name to view their profile and the ones that are Accessible are from across the pond and they are usually viewing a thread that is not part of walleye.com. Right now at 2:22pm on 12/06/2012 there are 12 users listed and I only Recognize 3 of these copied and paste names which are highlighted in red wakina, avoiltsmealia, carpinteyrojya, DryBoarry, Gettin Jiggy+, iceryibrent, Kitsvaves, Maksmymn, naraipnzx, Rasysweelay, StephenMildred, Thypsuppoms.
    Last edited by wakina; 12-06-2012 at 02:28 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Default Wierd private PM.

I also got a wierd pm, I accidently opened it up trying to delete it, it said Hello and Goodbye, I hope I didn't create a future problem? Maybe this situation should be brought to Ricks attention, how does one be able to post with out being a approved member? somehow these people are able to skip those steps that are required! I hope this does not escalate like the last disaster. Till next time, keep those walleyes coming to the net, it sounds like you are having a great fall/winter fishing. PAP

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    I also got a wierd pm, I accidently opened it up trying to delete it, it said Hello and Goodbye, I hope I didn't create a future problem? Maybe this situation should be brought to Ricks attention, how does one be able to post with out being a approved member? somehow these people are able to skip those steps that are required! I hope this does not escalate like the last disaster. Till next time, keep those walleyes coming to the net, it sounds like you are having a great fall/winter fishing. PAP
    It has and the offender has been removed forever.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip