Cleaning Fish Cleaning Fish Cleaning Fish Cleaning Fish

Thread: Cleaning Fish

Default Cleaning Fish

Hello, does anyone have any suggestions on where to take walleye/perch to be cleaned near Catawba? Besides the one one 269? They seem to leave the fish out in the warm weather before being cleaned way to long!

Also, I don't mind cleaning my own but don't know where to get rid of the guts once cleaned.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Go to Bomba's located about a 1/2 mile south of Mazuricks State Ramp!

Bomba Fish Cleaning
    8640 E. Northshore Blvd.
    Lakeside Marblehead
    419 798 4189

3. Default

Thanks for the tip Wakina! I just looked them up and it looks like a good place. I take a couple trips to Ohio in the summer and will keep that place in mind for next year.
    My favorite freshwater fishing motor: MotorGuide | The Choice of Champions

Default perch cleaners

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Thanks for the tip Wakina! I just looked them up and it looks like a good place. I take a couple trips to Ohio in the summer and will keep that place in mind for next year.
    Bomba's does a good job as I have taken perch there for probably 30 years when I fish the islands areas. They will also hold your fillets in a freezer for next day pickup.If you wait, on an average day its not that long, as fast as an hour. Depends on the fishing success and what the lake gives up. There just are not that many fish cleaners around. So yes, Bomba's is a good place.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Default fish

Quote Originally Posted by byrnejwb View Post
    Hello, does anyone have any suggestions on where to take walleye/perch to be cleaned near Catawba? Besides the one one 269? They seem to leave the fish out in the warm weather before being cleaned way to long!

Also, I don't mind cleaning my own but don't know where to get rid of the guts once cleaned.

Well when I plow and till my garden I use a potato plow and cut trenches a foot or so deep in between rows. After cleaning I throw guts and all in the trench and cover with dirt. As long as it's covered well you don't get no animals digging. Also makes the garden go nuts!

Thnk's mate really important message sere you..

ones again thanks

Good day....!!!

fishing tours miami fl

Quote Originally Posted by byrnejwb View Post

Are you going to bays edge fish cleaning or marblehead fish cleaning on 269? Bays edge does a better job of scaling the fish than anyone else in the area.