Wireless kill switch Wireless kill switch Wireless kill switch Wireless kill switch

Default Wireless kill switch

I ran across the Fell Marine wireless kill switch. I like the concept because I hate the lanyard. Has anyone used one?

Default Re: Wireless kill switch

I just ran across your post. I installed one in late summer. I like the convenience, but sometimes it “disconnects” & I have to reset on a 23’ Trophy. It’s a little quirky, but it’s convenient & I like the fact the boat can’t drive away without me!

Default Re: Wireless kill switch

I used one on my prokicker motor the last two years. It works well for that. Last winter I hooked it up to my main motor also. Using fells splitter. I have had trouble getting it to kill the main motor. I do some solo fishing. So important to me to have it on the kicker motor. So I can get back to the boat. If a fall in netting the 34 inch walleye. If you have a decent battery setup. Best to link it at the start of the day. Then shut it off when you are at the boat launch. Otherwise it is a little bit of pain. To link the remote multiple times. Say you shut off the kicker. To move to multiple spots. It does have an override. If you have trouble with the remote.