Need engine service on SportCraft Need engine service on SportCraft Need engine service on SportCraft Need engine service on SportCraft

Default Need engine service on SportCraft

Greeting all,
    Anyone recommend a person or company for marine service?
    Looking for someone that will come out and service my SportCraft 27. I have a trailer but it's not road legal but I could have the marina put it on a trailer if it needs to be hauled somewhere.
    I'm docked at Meinke Marine.

I think I have a short in the electrical system, possible the starter. It hesitates at first and if it gets cranking its fine. I would also like to have the fluids changed and a general tune up.

Thanks in advance for your help all!

Pretty Easy to do yourself, make sure you gave good Batteries and Battery Connections are Clean and have a Good Ground at the Block just follow the cable from the Battery to where it connects , also check the wires on the Starter see if loose or dirty connections,
    that engine the Starter is mounted top rear and very easy to get at .
    if that does not the starter can be rebuilt in Toledo or you can buy a new one on Line pretty Reasonable , easy to install..
    I am docked at Meinke West and out there often live 15 Min away if want me to look at no charge message me , Been around Boats and complete my own repairs for 60 years .
    this time of year all the shops will be busy and you will pay big bucks, I do not want to take work away from them but with price of gas going up have to save somehow ...

Hello Captain Tacky,
    Thank you for the response. Thank you Walleye.com.....This is a great platform for stuff like this.
    Captain, I sent you a private message with contact info.

Cheers!

Are you going to be Helping him with this project ? I can help some and give guidance but i own a Business and not have lots of time, but willing to help some .
    call me if want 419-466-4111
    I will also give him a call
    thanks Jeff