Wheel Bearings Wheel Bearings Wheel Bearings Wheel Bearings

Thread: Wheel Bearings

Default Wheel Bearings

HI Folks: We have an older trailer that belongs to our 1974 Winner Cobra 14 foot runabout. I think its safe to assume that its the original trailer. One of the wheel bearings is going -- we cannot seem to find a replacement. I am wondering if any of you might know where to get them at a reasonable price -- one guy wanted 450 for 1 bearing (not even the set)

The number on the bearing is L44643LA -- we are searching around other locations as well, but I am hoping someone here has some or knows where to look

TIM

First, it might help if we knew where you are located. Try Applied Technologies Inc. If they cant get it for you it is not possible. I cant imagine a bearing being that pricey. Wheel bearings on forklifts dont cost that much. I would change the spindle before I spent that much

Hi-- im located in Lester, ohio -- about 35 miles south west of Cleveland -- we think we have found full hub and bearing replacements at TSC -- in my book, that will be the best way to go to bring us up to modern bearings instead of antique ones

TIM

Aha! You must have ball bearings instead of roller bearings with a race & a cone. Glad you found a replacement.