Question bout OR12 boards Question bout OR12 boards Question bout OR12 boards Question bout OR12 boards

Default Question bout OR12 boards

I'm new to trolling and new to the board so hello everyone. Ok first question when I deploy my boards out most of the time my tattle flag is already in the down postion wont stand up so I noticed the 4 little holes on the flag I put my spring in the 2nd one from bottom and 2nd hole down on my board havent tried it out yet is that a good setup or no. 2nd question I leave slack for the tattle flag and when my flag does stand up it don't go down when fish is on i have the orange clip on bracket and red clip on tatle flag so im thinking the orange clip was slipping so I replaced the orange clip with a OR18 snap clips hopefully that will help. Like I said I'm new just trying to learn all this thanks in advance

Just have to experiment with the tattle flag spring but once you get it set right it works well. Orange clips usually don't slip on mono which is the preferred line but may slip on braid. YouTube videos on 411 fishing with Mark and Jake R. You'll pick up on other tips with this setup