newbie intro newbie intro newbie intro newbie intro

Thread: newbie intro

Default newbie intro

Hello fellow anglers-
    My name is Rich and I am new to the walleye.com community. I live with my wife in Genesee County near Batavia, NY. We have 3 children and 7 grandchildren. Interests include waterfowl hunting, fishing (open and ice), spending time with family and friends.

I am an account manager for Airgas in Buffalo and have been in the welding industry thru either sales or under the hood for nearly 40 years.

I have just purchased a 2017 Lund Impact Sport 1775 w/90 HP 4 stroke Honda and looking forward to doing a lot of fishing. I will be targeting walleye, pike, sm bass and perch. Mostly will fish the Finger Lakes of NYS, but want to make a few trips out on the eastern basin of Erie, when weather permits.

I look forward to taking part in discussions here and get to know the members here.

Tight lines

Welcome aboard Rich and a most successful season to ya.

Gene

Thank you Gene! You as well, sir.

Hi! My name is Jim. I'm from Morris IL. About fifty five miles southeast of Chicago. I've fished lake Erie A few time over the years. I've fished charts and from shore on the Island. I have never brought my boat there. I'm going to bring it this season. If there is a local that has a little experience and would like to go out on my boat and teach me a little I would be open to it. I've belonged to the site fore a while but had never formally introduced myself. I just set back and read post. Thanks!

a great way to get local info on where and what to fish is if your coming for multiple days of fishing is book a trip with a good local charter on day 1. what you see and learn can be the difference between limits each day or nothing.

lake erie is huge lake, fish turn on and off for no reason at all it seems from day to day and most of top charters are very well connected and get reports from all over the lake, not just the exit area they are fishing. they know where the fish biting
    First mate for Eyehunter Charters

Eyehunter Charters
    614-327-7144
    http://www.eyehuntercharters.com
    http://www.facebook.com/EyehunterCharters