Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

Thread: Sorry

Default Sorry

If you have requested information from me for something and have not received it please ask again. I did not mean to ignore your request but it may have slipped thru the cracks. You are very important to me and I try my best to keep up. Please if I did not answer you please ask again. I am sorry. So any different types of correspondence it's hard for to remember. Sorry

I know you are busy Jim but I was wondering if you could send me the plans for the planner boards [email protected] Thanks so much Mike

Jim, I have a set of Amish outfitter boards and was wondering if the aluminum wing on the inside of your boards helps them pull harder to the outside?....any help would be appreciated!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rutter1 View Post
    Jim, I have a set of Amish outfitter boards and was wondering if the aluminum wing on the inside of your boards helps them pull harder to the outside?....any help would be appreciated!!!!
    No the rudder is so that on hard turns and the line is slack when the line tightens it forces the board away from the boat instead of flipping it over like Amish outfitters board. It will not work on Amish outfitters board I have already tried it.

Jim I will introduce myself when up at the lake next time. I tried calling a couple times on Friday night and Saturday morning on the radio as I think there were only a couple of us out there fishing. U , I and Sara J. I'm docked just a few down from you by walleye2go. Good luck this week.
    Pyle O Fish

Ok cool.. it's hard to hear the radio this time of year with the drop curtains down so the crew can stay warm.

[QUOTE=skipper9;52822]Ok cool.. it's hard to hear the radio this time of year with the drop curtains down so the crew can stay warm.[/QUOTE

Lol. Yah it was pretty sporty out there.
    Pyle O Fish

Blog Entries

would you please send me a copy of your planer board plans when you have time [email protected] or 1517 240 4446

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    No the rudder is so that on hard turns and the line is slack when the line tightens it forces the board away from the boat instead of flipping it over like Amish outfitters board. It will not work on Amish outfitters board I have already tried it.
    Jim,Thanks for your advice.