What a grind What a grind What a grind What a grind

Thread: What a grind

Default What a grind

We went 9 for 12 today. The one dominate bait was a Bandit in I B Frozen, it took four of the nine. Leads were again anywhere between 65 to 80 back. Also caught a lot of white bass. We started south of Starve then move out to west of Green so we didn't have to jockey for position. We had three newbies that enjoyed themselves. I thought we should have done better with the pre-frontal conditions, none the less it was another good day on the lake topped off with a good fish dinner tonight.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Fishonphil View Post
    We went 9 for 12 today. The one dominate bait was a Bandit in I B Frozen, it took four of the nine. Leads were again anywhere between 65 to 80 back. Also caught a lot of white bass. We started south of Starve then move out to west of Green so we didn't have to jockey for position. We had three newbies that enjoyed themselves. I thought we should have done better with the pre-frontal conditions, none the less it was another good day on the lake topped off with a good fish dinner tonight.

Cheers
    I was just thinking the same thing about the front coming in and the lack of reports catching large numbers of eyes, it usually turns them on!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip