Goldie's or Shiners? Goldie's or Shiners? Goldie's or Shiners? Goldie's or Shiners?

Default Goldie's or Shiners?

Thinking about running up tomorrow since the weather looks good! Haven't been up in a couple of months due to issues at home and with the boat. Anyway, wondering if anyone still has Emeralds or is it all Goldie's at this point? Also, if anyone has a recent perch report I would be grateful! Probably launch out of Catawba or Masuriks. Thanks in advance!

Bayview was supposed to get goldies in today but she had been sold out all weekend of all minnows. Rickards had goldies this weekend. hy way was sold out of all minnows, so moral of the story is call before you drive up!! as far as perch go, we found them between Kelly's and marblehead. can't miss the pack. lots of dinks, if I were keeping 5s and 6s we would have had our 4 man limit in a 75 minutes. instead it took us 4.5 hours.

Goldie's or pin heads got 8 lbs on the rock pile today would have fished longer but my Port trim tab acuater decided to just run on its even with power off brand new boat

Quote Originally Posted by drift fisher View Post
    Goldie's or pin heads got 8 lbs on the rock pile today would have fished longer but my Port trim tab acuater decided to just run on its even with power off brand new boat
    Thanks for the reply drift fisher! By rock pile do you mean the one by West of Mouse?

I don't have coordinates but I run North from mouth of Portage River for 2 miles you can just start to see the opening between Catawba and Mouse should be pack of boat on or near it Good luck