Well This Week was Disappointing...deep sigh Well This Week was Disappointing...deep sigh Well This Week was Disappointing...deep sigh Well This Week was Disappointing...deep sigh

Default Well This Week was Disappointing...deep sigh

My crew that was scheduled for this past Monday through today (Thursday) only got to fish on Monday. Tuesday was a blow day, and they decided to go home early and reschedule for the last two open days I had in April. So, at least they will be back for some more fun.

My crew that was scheduled for tomorrow got unlucky, because Mama Nature is being huffy and puffy. I contacted them tonight and gave them the bad news, and they have already rescheduled for another month. Unfortunately, there were no days left in April.

FRIDAY...SOUTHWEST GALES TO 35 KNOTS DIMINISHING TO 30 KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ENDING EARLY IN THE
    MORNING. WAVES 5 TO 7 FEET BUILDING TO 9 TO 12 FEET.

The good news is, that the winds are out of the west tomorrow, so it shouldn't muddy up the lake too much. The weekend forecast looks pretty good, so we will be on the water starting again Saturday.

Stay tuned....
    Capt Juls
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Nines to twelves is pretty damn impressive. Sorry to all that were trying to get out this week. Hopefully it settles down a lot and quickly!

There's always the rivers!

Haha. The river wasnt much better Today. Went from 70 and sunny with no wind to 40 and tornado weather in a matter of minutes. Very scary. I couldnt get the boat docked quick enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
    My crew that was scheduled for this past Monday through today (Thursday) only got to fish on Monday. Tuesday was a blow day, and they decided to go home early and reschedule for the last two open days I had in April. So, at least they will be back for some more fun.

My crew that was scheduled for tomorrow got unlucky, because Mama Nature is being huffy and puffy. I contacted them tonight and gave them the bad news, and they have already rescheduled for another month. Unfortunately, there were no days left in April.

FRIDAY...SOUTHWEST GALES TO 35 KNOTS DIMINISHING TO 30 KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ENDING EARLY IN THE
    MORNING. WAVES 5 TO 7 FEET BUILDING TO 9 TO 12 FEET.

The good news is, that the winds are out of the west tomorrow, so it shouldn't muddy up the lake too much. The weekend forecast looks pretty good, so we will be on the water starting again Saturday.

Stay tuned....
    Capt Juls
    I think we have all had those days at one time or the other. back when we use to fish south haven when we got there about 3:00 in the morning the big flag was hanging straight down. about 6:30 am when we went to launch the boat it was at full mast. standing straight out. needless to say we didn't go fishing. we spent our day walking the beach and watching the large waves coming in.