Channel Grove Marina is the Best! Channel Grove Marina is the Best! Channel Grove Marina is the Best! Channel Grove Marina is the Best!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 33 Bertram View Post
    How big of boats do you accommodate there, and do you have water hookups?
    We do not have water hookups. About the longest boat we can accommodate is 36' depending on the dock.

-Matt Gaiser

Default Reserving our docks

Hi Matt, I have docked at CGM, for the last two years, it's the best, great people, will we still be getting anything in the mail this winter to reserve our docks,

Awesome Matt, good luck in your new venture

Quote Originally Posted by Baydog View Post
    Hi Matt, I have docked at CGM, for the last two years, it's the best, great people, will we still be getting anything in the mail this winter to reserve our docks,
    Baydog,

Contract to reserve your spot for next year will be going out the first week of January. We ask that you get it back to us by Feb. 15th to reserve your same dock from last year.

We hold last year's docks until March 1 before we rent them out to a new member.

-Matt

Best marina around congrats Matt!

looking forward to doing business with you next year matt. hope we actually get to meet! maybe we will get a little hard water yet and hook up to ice fish!

Docked at CGM last year for first time. Great experience and awesome support from the many charter captains there. Plan on docking there again in 2017.

Tom Hineman
    Dock 51

First and foremost congratulations on buying the marina!! I could not be happier knowing the marina is going to be in your hands. If any of you want to part of a marina that makes you feel like family you can't go wrong at Channel grove. All the boats share info on the Fishing info and help each other on and off the water. Believe me I can always use a new member of my marina family.
    Matt I have know you for years as a friend, dock mate, and fellow fisherman. I could not ask for a better person to run Channel grove. Looking forward to many years at Channel grove.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    Docked at CGM last year for first time. Great experience and awesome support from the many charter captains there. Plan on docking there again in 2017.

Tom Hineman
    Dock 51
    Tom I don't think you needed any help with the fishing!! You did great trip after trip. See ya in the spring.

Congrats Matt and Co.
    Slip 124 here! Just sent out check and paperwork...psyched for 2017 which will be our second season, but been going to Lakeside-Marblehead my whole life. Would love to chat and meet you and yours. Grew up in SE Ohio myself (Athens HS grad). Family all over Ohio and Michigan.
    Good luck!

*****And to all you other "Grovers", I'd love to get to know more of you, have a cold one and talk Walleye and Smallmouth. Been really impressed with the general friendliness around there.*****

Dan -- Slip#124, Sportcraft 230 Fisherman, blue canvas. Come say hi!