Gratitude! Gratitude! Gratitude! Gratitude!

Thread: Gratitude!

Default Gratitude!

I would like to thank the people on this site for the information that has been handed to me. Some of the people on this site make their living fishing,and when they give you information about fishing, they are giving you the bread from their mouth. True Americans.Thanks! And god speed. You know who you are. thanks Frank be safe!

Well said frank!!!. Be surprised what a thank you!!! can do. And your right they don't have to say a word or they could send ya on a wild goose chase..But there professional and just want a little respect

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Well said frank!!!. Be surprised what a thank you!!! can do. And your right they don't have to say a word or they could send ya on a wild goose chase..But there professional and just want a little respect
    As the legitimate members of this site well know and can attest to we as a group will not tolerate a member(?) who would send any other member on a wild goose chase with a bogus report. If that would happen you will see just how intolerant we are of those who post bogus reports. That (bogus reports) has happened before and it will not take you long to be able to determine who those members are that post bogus reports. 99.99% of the members on this site that post reports are good guys and gals(Captain Jules), and not all of them are Charter captains, so keep that in mind. I really believe that as a group we have the best interest of all fishermen in our hearts members or not.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

I apologize if I said anyone on here would send someone on a goose chase It's not what was meant I was just agreeing with Frank,s post thank you Everyone for your information I'm a new member and don't want to get on the wrong foot here would never do that!!!! Thanks agin

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    I apologize if I said anyone on here would send someone on a goose chase It's not what was meant I was just agreeing with Frank,s post thank you Everyone for your information I'm a new member and don't want to get on the wrong foot here would never do that!!!! Thanks agin
    Welcome aboard! You didn't get off on the wrong foot.

You didn't say/type anything to offend me, and as far as I can determine anyone else for that matter. Actually you nailed it. I was trying to point out that posters can and in the past have sent people on the wild goose chase from time to time. Those persons are no longer on this forum, at least not by the name they were posting bogus reports under.

The bottom line is I feel you can read with confidence and use the information posted to your benefit. I just wanted to point out to you that as a group we won't tolerate posters that post bogus reports and that 99.9% of the time the information you read on this site is accurate and truthful to the best of the posters ability and had nothing to do with your post. I apologize if it sounded like my words were directed at you.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

As a new member here I also say Thanks to all that post reports and information. We are relatively new to fishing this lake and it can be daunting out there trying to find fish in that big body of water. Reading the reports here really has helped us at least have a good starting point out there.

Not at all wakina thanks for your support really like it here and didn't want to screw up LOL looks like it's gonna warm up this week

I'd like to just add a big thank you to all our members that share there knowledge with us guys that's still learning how and where to fish this vast body of water.you guys have been so much help. again thank you.

Like this thread and will agree that 99.9% of the info I've found here is true. I just started posting myself but have been fishing western Lake Erie for 8 years since I moved to Toledo. I've learned soooo much about the lake from this site that I thought it was time for me to start posting helpful info. The lake is so big that nobody is trying to hide any secrets here. It's not like there are only a few fish in the lake... Anyway, just adding a thanks to everyone and for the new people, bookmark this site and you'll learn western Erie really quick