Quote Originally Posted by WI Walleye View Post
Not related to the clips (I use the OR-18 in the front and the OR-16 in the back and wrap them both) but be sure your doing the "upgrade" on your Offshore boards, it really does make a difference how they pull the hard diving baits like Bandits and heavy snap or keel weights. I was able to do mine with no new parts, just drilled a new hole in the flag for the wire to hook in.

Offshore Board Update
WI Walleye, You are right on the upgrades.. I have the OR -18 lever clamp front on my off shores, and the OR-16 on the rear. You are also right on the hard diving cranks.. I marked my line ( Power Pro braid) where it clipped to the front clip added my slack and clipped to the rear. Every time I checked it the front clip maintained its grip. It was the rear clip that slipped often and that had to be due to the force of the crank bait.. I rap the rear one now and it is cured. I may just start rapping the front one too like you said. Once you get used to it it should be quick and easy.. If ones eyes and fingers still work good and I struggle here a bit..