4-2 F can 4-2 F can 4-2 F can 4-2 F can

Thread: 4-2 F can

Default 4-2 F can

Pulled a few big gators in 10 lb class! Short leads 30-55 back on bandits. 1.3-1.8. Khaki and buck nasty were our best colors. Water 41° and cleaning up. I think the bite was a little better south of us but I don't like fighting all the little out of state guys that have no clue on right of way ! or they just don't pay attention I haven't figured it out yet? But at 12 $ a lure I'll keep my distance.
    Attached Images Attached Images 4-2 F can-0402171356a-jpg 

Nice fish, but I was wondering what living out of state has to do with knowing the rules of the water,, I guess you have never fished out of state.those out of state people,are the backbone to the local economy.I pay for a fishing license just as you do.

Not all states require a boaters education course. SD, ID, AR, WY. To name a few that's all I was getting at no disrespect. Yes I do fish out of state but I will hire a charter. Thank you for supporting our local economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally GATOR gitter View Post
    Pulled a few big gators in 10 lb class! Short leads 30-55 back on bandits. 1.3-1.8. Khaki and buck nasty were our best colors. Water 41° and cleaning up. I think the bite was a little better south of us but I don't like fighting all the little out of state guys that have no clue on right of way ! or they just don't pay attention I haven't figured it out yet? But at 12 $ a lure I'll keep my distance.
    Wally, are those bandit colors stock?
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

I picked them up at Rickards. I believe the buck nasty is custom. He's having a sale on bandits now great place always helpful!!

Thank you!
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Quote Originally Posted by Wally GATOR gitter View Post

This post rubs me the wrong way. I've talked to a few other "little out of state" guys who feel the same way. You may want to check out the catamaran post if you continue to think the problem is out of state guys.

Just because we're from out of state doesn't mean most of us don't have common sense. What you said was pure ignorance. Rant over.

We did fish the reefs Sunday and pulled a 4 man limit jigging. Biggest fish only 5 lbs but it was fun. Jigs, plastics piggy backed with minnows