Saturday report Saturday report Saturday report Saturday report

Thread: Saturday report

Default Saturday report

Fished a mile directly out front of Bessie with a small pack of boats tried jigging with no takers. Only seen 2 eyes netted by trollers. Hope everyone did better than me. All in all it was a beautiful day on the water and had a great time with father in-law even though we had to cut it short because he was turning green. Lol.

Sounds like you had fun didn't get to fish today due to blowing my back out did u see anyone casting crawlers

No I didn't see anyone. They did say at the bait shop that they were starting to catch them on crawlers out of wild wings.

Started out this morning north of B can 29 fow. throwing wepons and running bottom bouncers with 36" crawler harness, had good marks but no bites. Moved in to 14 fow, tried many different color blades and sizes. They weren't interested in anything we casted.

Sounds like our day thursday threw everything in boat and no takers but that's fishing

We were on the water Sat. fishing around 6:15. 13 -15 ft of water just a little east of Turtle Creek. 8 fish on blue and chrome blade baits in the first 1.5 hrs. Then the bite slowed to a crawl. Took three on a bottom bouncer with green and orange blade spinner. Fished til 1. Had the same type bite earlier in the week. Early bite, then lockjaw. I'm gonna get there earlier next tme.

Quote Originally Posted by gill View Post
    We were on the water Sat. fishing around 6:15. 13 -15 ft of water just a little east of Turtle Creek. 8 fish on blue and chrome blade baits in the first 1.5 hrs. Then the bite slowed to a crawl. Took three on a bottom bouncer with green and orange blade spinner. Fished til 1. Had the same type bite earlier in the week. Early bite, then lockjaw. I'm gonna get there earlier next tme.
    Sounds like we got out to late, got out to same area little after 7, fished until 9 with bottom bouncers and casting weight forwards. no luck. decided to troll started SE of Cone, then around north side of it and to the east. Then went north a little way, caught one 5 lb on chrome/blue with orange belly DHJ 12 70' back at 1.7mph. quit around 1. Talked to several people at dock, most trollers no fish or 1 fish. Talked to one guy that was trolling north of cone, reported 7 fish on flicker shads.

Thanks for the reports guys sounds like we all had the same luck. I was blaming it on my father in-law for bringing bananas on the boat cause I read on previous post that it was bad luck to have bananas on the boat, So it must of just been the Walleye not wanting to play unless y'all had bananas as well. Lol.... That's part of fishing I guess if we all limited out every time we went out there wouldn't be any fish left. It's not just fishing were doing its spending time with friends and family or peaceful time with ourselves on this beautiful lake that God has made us. Be safe and happy fishing,

Bryan you have the right outlook, sometimes it's not all about the catching, as long as your having fun that is what counts.