Any Walleye?? Any Walleye?? Any Walleye?? Any Walleye??

Thread: Any Walleye??

Default Any Walleye??

Hey guys i havent been up in a while. Spring actually when little ones were chewing about anywhere! Has anyone been finding any walleye? Or are there any reports from the Huron area or maybe the islands? Id like to get up one more time this year. I can pull my boat so if they are in the Huron area I can pull it from turtle creek. Thanks guys!

Plenty of Walleye are being caught east of kellys all the way to Huron. Unfortunately I had to pull my boat out and winterize so i didn't get out this past weekend. Hoping to go out on a buddies boat this coming weekend but not sure what the wind, rain and cold front will do to the fishing.

Thanks for the information. I might be up not this weekend now but possible the next. The biggest walleye I have ever caught was a few years ago over the thanksgiving weekend out of Huron so Thats why I love the fall walleye fishing!

5 miles out of Vermilion Saturday. 30 keeper Eyes for 3 guys. Trolling meat and spoons took them. Drifters were catching also.

30 keepers for 3 ppl? Sounds a few too many in the box to me.

Quote Originally Posted by branhamautomotive View Post
    30 keepers for 3 ppl? Sounds a few too many in the box to me.
    I had the same results with me and a couple of buddies. We caught 30 keepers but we didn't keep them all. Kind of like perch fishing...we were throwing back 15 and 16 inch fish.