Spot and spams beware Spot and spams beware Spot and spams beware Spot and spams beware
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

People every fish has 2 fillets no matter what the species lol
    If I caught 5 perch I would have 10 fillets do the math lol

Daily possession limit in Michigan is 50 yellow perch

Depends on how you learned to count your fish. I guess alot of us go by how many fish were have. Not by how many fillets. Semantics.
    No biggie, and some prefer to fillet and leave the fillets still attached, again it goes to how many fish. Not fillets.
    I heard many times where packages of fillets were handed out to the wrong person, giving the wrong count. That is the person doing the handing out most times, not the business trying to rip folks off. Just a thought.

Your photobucket attachment doesn't work. I believe they do not support web hosting/posting anymore.
    Last edited by ebijack; 09-30-2017 at 04:54 AM.
    I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

Attachment works on my iPhone 6 with software version 11. So maybe ur phone needs latest software or maybe ur right photobucket doesn’t support ur phone. 50 fish = 100 fillets 🐟😱

Quote Originally Posted by ebijack View Post
    Depends on how you learned to count your fish. I guess alot of us go by how many fish were have. Not by how many fillets. Semantics.
    No biggie, and some prefer to fillet and leave the fillets still attached, again it goes to how many fish. Not fillets.
    I heard many times where packages of fillets were handed out to the wrong person, giving the wrong count. That is the person doing the handing out most times, not the business trying to rip folks off. Just a thought.

Your photobucket attachment doesn't work. I believe they do not support web hosting/posting anymore.
    Why is everyone making this so hard? He counted his filets because he was checking what he got back from the cleaning service. He said he caught 50 fish! Geesh!

Quote Originally Posted by wallybagger View Post
    Attachment works on my iPhone 6 with software version 11. So maybe ur phone needs latest software or maybe ur right photobucket doesn’t support ur phone. 50 fish = 100 fillets 🐟😱
    I don't use a phone to look at web sites. PIA for me.
    For those interested, from another site:
    Photobucket has taken the screws to it's user community. Without warning they've blocked linked or embedded images that are displayed on what they call "3rd party sites".
    Third party sites are, well, anyone that's not them.
    So, what you will see here, is in the case of an embedded image from photo bucket, a box stating the user needs to upgrade their free account to a $399 year account.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    Why is everyone making this so hard? He counted his filets because he was checking what he got back from the cleaning service. He said he caught 50 fish! Geesh!
    I never saw where 50 fish was originally posted, only 75 were returned from the cleaners. Nothing about fillets or actual fish. Reason for the misunderstanding. I've been dealing with the different limit quota's for years between Mi/Oh/Ca. It has always been something to watch for when you get stopped and checked.

Quote Originally Posted by ebijack View Post
    I never saw where 50 fish was originally posted, only 75 were returned from the cleaners. Nothing about fillets or actual fish. Reason for the misunderstanding. I've been dealing with the different limit quota's for years between Mi/Oh/Ca. It has always been something to watch for when you get stopped and checked.
    Very 1st post "1 ticket of Michigan perch"
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman