NYS Senoir Launch Pass???? NYS Senoir Launch Pass???? NYS Senoir Launch Pass???? NYS Senoir Launch Pass????
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

there gonna be a lot of pissed off people waiting to launch and retrieve with no shuttle there was a wait at times with 2 shuttles did they say anything about the bait shop?
    I want to go but I don't get out to 6pm

Quote Originally Posted by joes spot View Post
    just got back from meeting for smb its my understanding safe harbor will not honor the 65 and older pass/ plus if you want to use fish cleaning station it will cost you /along with a increase to launch/no shuttle
    will be available. if you have a 20ft dock and its in you will be able to dock this weekend any ? email [email protected]
    So sbh will no longer have the M-F free launching for seniors? The lack of access on this end of the lake let's these people set their own rules. Sux!

there plan is to move the launch to north side of gas dock or over by freezer queen / nothing said about bait shop.seems to me they are here to run a marina not a boat launch /they said would have a boating
    store and a convenience store to sell t shirts .they are here to make money (Quote)

Quote Originally Posted by lineman49 View Post
    Sounds/looks like a boycott is in order ! Maybe these people should stay in Tenn.! Would be interesting to see who they are related to in Buffalo/Erie co. politics ? Makes one wonder? jmo.
    well I don't think it's Bryon. ROFLMFAO. I don't dock or launch there but do agree on a total boycott. get these money grabbing thiefs out of here.

there plan is to move the launch to north side of gas dock or over by freezer queen / nothing said about bait shop.seems to me they are here to run a marina not a boat launch /they said would have a boating
    store and a convenience store to sell t shirts .they are here to make money (Quote)
    A launch north of the bait shop will su$k due to on windy days it get rough inside on that end outside the inner wall. Seems like they are going to screw things up really good!

Default Boat harbor

Quote Originally Posted by lineman49 View Post
    A launch north of the bait shop will su$k due to on windy days it get rough inside on that end outside the inner wall. Seems like they are going to screw things up really good!
    Also heard docking fees going up 7 percent each year for 3 years then 5 percent every yr after. Wow

they said if its to rough they may have to put in a small break wall ???? or move it to the other side of that big white building??? (quote) freezer queen ??? really??? . now i have to put them on my ins policy???.
    not stated at first paper work i got so back to ins agent. i dont think anybody knows what they are doing there

here's another bit of news - their looking at letting boaters park at any one of the 3-lots (entry, middle, or former dugs dive lot., there will either be an extra fee for weekends and maybe lot closeness or both for this parking. there still working this out. most anything you want answered I could probably find out as long as i'm not too heavily inundated.
    ...but yes we're getting screwed!!

not to get off the subject but coming back from the sbh on the on ramp to the sky way a car is pulled over and see people on the bike path kneeling down/there is a doe giving birth next to bike path/cool made my day

not to get off the subject but coming back from the sbh on the on ramp to the sky way a car is pulled over and see people on the bike path kneeling down/there is a doe giving birth next to bike path/cool made my day
    That's cool , would be neat to see.