License Reminder License Reminder License Reminder License Reminder
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default License Reminder

For those of you who are like me and can't remember too well anymore- New hunting & fishing licenses are needed as of 3-1-2016. If you purchase them over the internet, make extra copy(s) so when the one you carry gets wet and fades you have some backup(s) copy(s).

I also recommend saving as a PDF in case you lose our damage your copies. There's nothing more infuriating than the ODNR charging you $4 to reprint a license yourself.

south shore bait and tackle 361 north teachout curtice ohio 43412 has shiners licence all bait and tackle plenty of hairjigs on the corner of corduroy and teachout the bar will be open soon and hotel has rooms for rent for all you out of towners open at 5am phone is 419-346-3687 mention walleye .com get 10% off

In Pa we're required to buy a Lake Erie stamp along with our resident license. Is it the same in Ohio. Also how much does a non resident license cost and a Lake Erie stamp( if required).

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron View Post
    In Pa we're required to buy a Lake Erie stamp along with our resident license. Is it the same in Ohio. Also how much does a non resident license cost and a Lake Erie stamp( if required).
    No stamp. Non resident license is 40 bucks for the annual. 3 day nonresident 19 bucks.

That's a pretty nice deal you guys get over there. We also have a trout and salmon stamp if you want to fish for them.

Quote Originally Posted by cooleyfarms View Post
    For those of you who are like me and can't remember too well anymore- New hunting & fishing licenses are needed as of 3-1-2016. If you purchase them over the internet, make extra copy(s) so when the one you carry gets wet and fades you have some backup(s) copy(s).
    I had a guy at the tackle and bait house where I got my license said to take a picture of the license on your phone that ODNR would honor it if got faded .
    faded. Not sure if that's true or not maybe someone has better info on it
    Last edited by Buckeye Bob; 03-07-2016 at 01:49 PM.

Would you be allowed to laminate the license to keep it from the weather

Don't see why not. I do. I just use the wide clear Scotch packaging tape. Works fine. Lay it flat and tape it. I tape both sides and then trim the edges. Keeps it clean, dry and legible. Just remember to sign first.

Shucks, I make 3 or 4 copies...one in the boat, one in my billfold, one in the tackle box in case I go out with someone else, and one at home when I lose the other three!

Quote Originally Posted by LEfriend View Post
    Don't see why not. I do. I just use the wide clear Scotch packaging tape. Works fine. Lay it flat and tape it. I tape both sides and then trim the edges. Keeps it clean, dry and legible. Just remember to sign first.

Shucks, I make 3 or 4 copies...one in the boat, one in my billfold, one in the tackle box in case I go out with someone else, and one at home when I lose the other three!
    Lol!! And take a picture of it on the phone when you loose the one at home.