Need River Report... Need River Report... Need River Report... Need River Report...

Default Need River Report...

I'm docked at Rossford Marina. I've been out of town and not seen the river since the big flood again of last weekend. Anybody on it today? Wondering about height, flow and debris. It was terrible when last seen on Sunday. I'd appreciate any info on river from Perrysburg to Lake Erie. Would like to know it's fine to use for this holiday weekend. Thanks for any and all info!

Quote Originally Posted by gspoerl View Post
    I'm docked at Rossford Marina. I've been out of town and not seen the river since the big flood again of last weekend. Anybody on it today? Wondering about height, flow and debris. It was terrible when last seen on Sunday. I'd appreciate any info on river from Perrysburg to Lake Erie. Would like to know it's fine to use for this holiday weekend. Thanks for any and all info!
    I dock at Harrison's on the maumee. Was there today. Water is going down. Flow looks ok still faster than normal. Seeing lots of debris going down river. I will be out this weekend just not sure about running at night yet.

That's what I was worried about - the debris. Most worried about what is water-logged enough to float just below the surface and you can't see it while it's floating down the Maumee. Appreciate your report.

Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.

I heard the Perrysburg Boat Club docks broke free of their shore morrings and were swept down the river. Several boats went along but luckily only a few were damaged. I also heard their docks are tied up at several locations downriver and they are not going to put them back in. No docks at a boat club for the rest of the season on July 01. Now that really _ucks. Oh, well. Find a dock over at the Lake and do some big water boating for the rest of the season. You may not go back...

The dock at the maple street launch in Perrysburg is damaged pretty bad as well. Was completely flipped over when I went down Wednesday after work. And that thing is made of solid concrete.

To clarify, I got a closer look at the dock at maple street. The concrete is still in tact. The rest of it was flipped. Only caught a brief glance the first time. Sorry about that.