Head Boat Help Needed Head Boat Help Needed Head Boat Help Needed Head Boat Help Needed

Default Head Boat Help Needed

Trying to locate perch head boat that was featured on youtube., under Perch fishing lake erie 2016, dated August 11, 2016 by Story Tracker fished 3 weeks ago. Maybe the surrounding trip out to the lake will help determine which company the boat belonged to. Any help is appreciated. Friends near Cleveland would like to fish on it.

i watched the video and could not make out what boat but you can try fishermans wharf or shore enough charters both have web sites and multiple head boats fished on them every year usually its in vermilion but the perch have been scarce up there last 2 years so they are all out of portclinton

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moldman View Post
    Trying to locate perch head boat that was featured on youtube., under Perch fishing lake erie 2016, dated August 11, 2016 by Story Tracker fished 3 weeks ago. Maybe the surrounding trip out to the lake will help determine which company the boat belonged to. Any help is appreciated. Friends near Cleveland would like to fish on it.
    The "Edward John" out of Erie PA, (?). Not sure if that was the one you saw on a you tube video. I Googled "you tube, Lake Erie Head Boat fishing, 2016" and that was the first thing that came up.

Blog Entries

About an hour east of Cleveland is "The Clevelander" out of Sandusky. Great Head Boat and probably the lowest prices around. Check out the web site and video.

West of....C.
    Last edited by Mark; 09-04-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    About an hour east of Cleveland is "The Clevelander" out of Sandusky. Great Head Boat and probably the lowest prices around. Check out the web site and video.
    POOP! It's an Hour WEST of C-land... dammit! Sorry

Found the video I think here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nls1efb5WTs

The tell tale sign to me was the license on the hats which is something you commonly do in PA, pretty unique boat with the coloring and the layout on the bow so I am pretty sure it is this outfit in Erie PA.

http://www.edwardjohnperchfishing.com/

If you want to stay in Ohio the closest headboat I know to the area they are fishing is the PC Queen out of Conneaut

http://www.pcqueen.net/

From what I am hearing the bite right now is right on or near the PA border, not sure if PC Queen is fishing there or not but it should be heating up around Conneaut as well. Here is a youtube video from that boat as well all though I did not watch it to see how well they did that day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QwNK9_NluU