how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 433 of 465 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4646

Another good day for Lady Christine crew. 13 fish on the day and ended up with a two man limit. The same area where I've been fishing. Another beautiful day out there. You had a good day Milt.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Another great day. Nonstop fish for 3 hours. Running 2 rods with dipsey set at 2 220' back harnesses and spoons. Speed seemed to be the deciding factor. Under 2.2mph and the bite was slow with a few short strikes. A speed of 2.3-2.6mph and the fish were constant. Talked to a few boaters at the launch who only caught a few fish all morning and they all were trolling 2mph or less. Speed seems to be critical.
    Last edited by Nauti Lupa; 09-24-2017 at 03:35 PM.

Fished Dunkirk Thursday and Saturday. Kept 5 and 12. Mostly on riggers but a few bigger ones on 7 and 8 color. 80 to 90 fow worked best. My son hopes we didn't throw back a state record silver bass. And someone will be getting a call today about a planer board and stick bait that's been in the water a few months.

2 Down Riggers FOR SALE, posting for a friend, 2 electric Cannon down riggers ; Mag 10 A; 4 ft. booms; swivel bases; 2-8# balls; digit trolls with auto stops; 4 rod holders; & 2 ball retrieval pulleys. $500 for both. In the Alden NY. area. Local pick up. Maybe meet half way if need be. Thanks for looking .

Another two man limit yesterday. A little west of the Catt 72 to 82 FOW.
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Finished up my season on my 31 footer Wednesday. I may get out a few more times on my buddies Ranger 621FS. We finished with 1027 walleyes total, with 590 we kept, we threw back hundreds of sublegal and legal walleyes this year. 26 years total fishing this lake and 5 years of chartering and I can't remember a year like this. 06 and 07 were awesome years out there with the 03 hatch but nothing compared time this season. I hope it continues the next couple of years this hot. We are in a unique situation now with 3 extremely good year hatches in play (14,15,16). I hope we were able to help you guys out with information and such this year. One other note Rob Kroh and I are running the Southtowns Walleye Assocation Tournament for 2018 and there are some pretty big changes coming up for next year that I think all will be happy about. We are moving our 3 team boats from the Catt to our winter home at Mid River Marina today. Good luck to all who continue to fish it should be good for a while yet. Well I guess we will go clean the house finally.....lol get the garage set up for butchering our deer, and start shooting the bow. Hell I have rifle to sight in I forgot about with this good fishing. Look for us at the Niagara Falls fishing show in January and the Hamburg show in march.
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultim...28741153979264
    Ultimate Adventure SportFishing
    https://www.facebook.com/Ultimate-Ad...e-Sportfishing
    31 FT Tiara Open Hard Top
    2012 AmaraCan Walleye Champions
    ProStaffer:
    Bay Rat Lures
    http://www.bayratlures.com/
    Torpedo Divers
    http://torpedodivers.com
    Traxstech
    http://www.traxstech.com
    Kishel's Scents
    http://kishelscents.com
    Grizzly Coolers
    https://www.grizzlycoolers.com/

Quote Originally Posted by fishkiller16 View Post
    Finished up my season on my 31 footer Wednesday. I may get out a few more times on my buddies Ranger 621FS. We finished with 1027 walleyes total, with 590 we kept, we threw back hundreds of sublegal and legal walleyes this year. 26 years total fishing this lake and 5 years of chartering and I can't remember a year like this. 06 and 07 were awesome years out there with the 03 hatch but nothing compared time this season. I hope it continues the next couple of years this hot. We are in a unique situation now with 3 extremely good year hatches in play (14,15,16). I hope we were able to help you guys out with information and such this year. One other note Rob Kroh and I are running the Southtowns Walleye Assocation Tournament for 2018 and there are some pretty big changes coming up for next year that I think all will be happy about. We are moving our 3 team boats from the Catt to our winter home at Mid River Marina today. Good luck to all who continue to fish it should be good for a while yet. Well I guess we will go clean the house finally.....lol get the garage set up for butchering our deer, and start shooting the bow. Hell I have rifle to sight in I forgot about with this good fishing. Look for us at the Niagara Falls fishing show in January and the Hamburg show in march.
    I think Anchor Wheel got 1028.
    Good Job Jim. Congrats!
    Your my hero. Maybe you can answer your texts.
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    I think Anchor Wheel got 1028.
    Good Job Jim. Congrats!
    Your my hero. Maybe you can answer your texts.
    Joe, I'm not bragging.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchor Wheel View Post
    Joe, I'm not bragging.
    I wonder how many Bailey got ?
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    I wonder how many Bailey got ?
    A full bank account lol. Working like a fool lots of OT. I can't turn it down . By next summer I'll have my new ride and I'll be happy . It's time for another MOPAR all I'll say is big cats are dangerous in the wrong hands LOL.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .