Custom Bandits Custom Bandits Custom Bandits Custom Bandits
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Custom Bandits

Hey guys haven't updated the site lately with new 2017 colors if your interested check them out on facebook, instagram, or I can shoot anyone interested a text of the cool stuff we are doing up for 2017. Ill be the first to say some stock colors work great nothing wrong with that... i know as a bait shop owner and painter im probably breaking some rule or something... but at the same time their are some days where custom colors kick butt, so with that said anyone want honest info on cranks or customs or stocks just ask take care fellas and ladies the water is still 33.5 degrees out there be safe.

David miller

912-433-6000
    #dccustoms

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    Don't over look Dreamcatcher baits custom painted cranks. David paints them himself and does an excellent job. Here is a link to their website. There are some pictures of his custom painted lures on the site.

http://dreamcatcherfishing.com/
    Thanks for sharing this, Wakina! Do you Hakeem to know how much he charges for these?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman86 View Post
    Thanks for sharing this, Wakina! Do you Hakeem to know how much he charges for these?
    Last year they were $12.50/lure for the custom ones

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron View Post
    Thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron View Post
    Glad you chimed in because I could not remember what I had paid for the ones that I bought. I know this if there is a run on customs like last year you had better get yours early because they went fast. I have no idea about his current inventory and assume that he has painted cranks over the winter.

ON EDIT: You cannot ask for better people than David and Melanie they treat their customers right.
    Last edited by wakina; 03-22-2017 at 12:10 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    Glad you chimed in because I could not remember what I had paid for the ones that I bought. I know this if there is a run on customs like last year you had better get yours early because they went fast. I have no idea about his current inventory and assume that he has painted cranks over the winter.

ON EDIT: You cannot ask for better people than David and Melanie they treat their customers right.
    I gotta admit wakina that i was one of those guys buying them up left and right. Being it was my rookie season up there i had nothing that all you guys and gal were talking about. Everything people posted about , rr800's, ddhj12's and especially bandits,me and some buddies tried to buy at least one of and the ones that worked really well we went back and got a couple more of each. It got a little pricey but what the heck ,I've been eating walleye all year and all but 1 lure is ready to go this year. 1 bandit split at the tail and the hook came out. Some could use re-painted from those teeth marks but were good to go. Just need some weather cooperation. We wanted to head up this weekend but from what ive been reading it dont look too good

My hats off to the ones that paint the custom bandits. It's like fishing with a piece of art. Always looking/ buying a cool (different) looking color (Hopefully it fills the cooler). Thanks for the info on the treble hook/ O ring replacement.

Another place to buy custom bandits I just found, one more cast charters on Facebook, some very nice colors to look at

Yet another resource for custom bandits I found is www.rippn-lips.com I purchased a batch, but only have had a chance to fish them once so far. Very friendly people, great customer service. They also have custom reefs, dhj12, flicker minnows and others. Mention Andy if you order, and he will hook you up. :-P