In Front of Davis Bessie In Front of Davis Bessie In Front of Davis Bessie In Front of Davis Bessie

Default In Front of Davis Bessie

Sometimes it's the little things. Does anyone else "LOL" laugh Out Loud when someone says they were fishing in front of Davis Bessie,

That seems to be about a 20 mile stretch <------------------------ Davis Bessie------------------------>

you always look like your in front of it!! LOL

fishinguy, I know what you mean. That structure is huge. You can also be 3 or 4 miles out in the lake and still be "in front of Bessie".

I can't speak for everyone, but when I say in front of besse I mean right up against the small white bouys that mark that inner part of the range, the ones that if you go into alot of times they come and run you out of.

I think alot of ppl generally use between there and wild wings as there area as out in front. But I can't speak for all

Quote Originally Posted by branhamautomotive View Post
    I can't speak for everyone, but when I say in front of besse I mean right up against the small white bouys that mark that inner part of the range, the ones that if you go into alot of times they come and run you out of.

I think alot of ppl generally use between there and wild wings as there area as out in front. But I can't speak for all
    Yes I agree or at least that's how I always took it was directly in front of it like within a mile or so off shore.