Channel Grove Marina is the Best! Channel Grove Marina is the Best! Channel Grove Marina is the Best! Channel Grove Marina is the Best!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Channel Grove Marina is the Best!

Hey everyone... The secret is out as I've already had a few people in here private message me and text and /or call.

So I am posting this as a courtesy to all the loyal members in here and not necessarily as an advertisement.

After being a long time member at Channel Grove Marina in Lakeside-Marblehead, OH my brother and I purchased the marina the 1st of this month.

We are both excited and humbled to be the new owners of such a great family tradition. Channel Grove Marina has been in the same family and handed down through 3 generations since it was established in 1924! The Brown's family decided to sell the business and pursue other endevours. An innocent conversation in the boat yard in early Spring of 2014 while I was cleaning my boat before launching for the season lead to me and my brother purchasing it and being the proud new owners.

I would like to thank all the members in here that are current dockers at Channel Grove: Skipper9; Spoonfeeder; Miso Ohio; BowGuy; Troy1976; Walleye2Go; GANGWest; RsFrail; GettinJiggy; BobR; and I am sure that there are a few that I missed.

If you are on Walleye.com and you dock at Channel Grove, I'd love to meet you. Please feel free to get hold of me anytime.

Thanks,
    -Matt Gaiser

Does channel grove offer daily ramping ? If so, your fee. Also, any onsite boat/trailer parking during off days. Thanks , Mike

Congratulations Matt!!
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

I love CGM and really the great fishing family we have there! I believe the network we have established there is second to none! I'm glad the deal worked out! Congrats again!
    Captain Greg
    Walleye2go Sportfishing

Congratulations Matt!!

Docked at Channel Grove this past year and very satisfied with it. Plan on docking there again this upcoming season.

Quote Originally Posted by thebige22 View Post
    Docked at Channel Grove this past year and very satisfied with it. Plan on docking there again this upcoming season.
    Thanks! I look forward to meeting you and putting a face with the name. Give me a shout if you ever need anything. 740-591-5507

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by fishin2 View Post
    Does channel grove offer daily ramping ? If so, your fee. Also, any onsite boat/trailer parking during off days. Thanks , Mike
    Mike,

My apologies that I didn't respond sooner. We do have an onsite fenced area for boat storage. We also have a small ramp. However, the boat ramp has not been used for many years by the previous owners and needs maintenance. At least for this first year I recommend that you use Mazurik State Park boat ramp which is free and only a mile away.

We do have transient (day docks) available for $25/day. If you are going to stay more than a couple days give me a call and we can work out a discount. 740-591-5507

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by walleye2go View Post
    I love CGM and really the great fishing family we have there! I believe the network we have established there is second to none! I'm glad the deal worked out! Congrats again!

Thanks Greg! I agree with you 100%

How big of boats do you accommodate there, and do you have water hookups?