Bandits? Bandits? Bandits? Bandits?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bandits?

Default Bandits?

Which Bandits? I've been reading all of these threads about using Bandits, but I'm a little confused. Which ones? I got some that are deep walleye but don/t know if they're the right ones. If not, what should I be getting?

Deep Walleye are correct. If you want the dive chart on them look back at old threads here from the past few months or download that lure on the precision trolling app (my recommendation).

Thanks. That's one more excuse I can't use.😎

Blue Chrome... Fruit Dots/Blk Head Wonderbread.. Kahki. are my 3 fav Bandits.

Blue Shiner and Fruit Dots are the first two in the water for me. The blue shiner has outfished every other bait 2-1 this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by ltracey View Post
    i've had no luck with bandits this year. i've caught 3 maybe 4 basically all on blue chrome. all my luck has been harnesses. would love to figure out these damn bandits though

Quote Originally Posted by ltracey View Post
    Hey that's my three too, orange belly seems to be key, throw in an IB Frozen too.

Been running the bandits all year. Ib frozen ,gold /black back. Try running between 2,4-3.0. Thas what we figured out. They wouldn't bite any slower. Good luck

My productive speeds have been between 2.4 -2.8 with 2.4 being the best. Leads 80-130 back ,100' the best, chrome huff daddy,ib frozen, black chrome with a sharpied on neon pink belly have been my go to baits

Quote Originally Posted by rick3 View Post
    Been running the bandits all year. Ib frozen ,gold /black back. Try running between 2,4-3.0. Thas what we figured out. They wouldn't bite any slower. Good luck
    i've always tried to stay around 1.8 to 2.2. guess i need to speed up a just a little bit. never thought of that.