A big THANK YOU A big THANK YOU A big THANK YOU A big THANK YOU

Thread: A big THANK YOU

Default A big THANK YOU

I know I am not alone in thanking the fishermen who are sharing their information and expertise with others on this forum. Being unselfish and sharing makes our days on the lake much more enjoyable as we share in the wealth which are the millions of walleye roaming Lake Erie. Finding them is one thing. Catching them is another. Learning how is what this forum is all about and I never head to the lake until I pull up and read this website. If I am successful, I cannot wait to get back on line and tell you what, where and how. I'm launching at Catawba Tuesday morning. Ch. 68.

I'll second that!

I live through weeks at a time of being stuck behind a computer, with the bright spot being a little fishing when possible every few weeks. Reading everything here makes that possible, and helps give me something to look forward to! It makes all the difference.

Dittos Dr.Ed, cyleguy and the rest, I have some hectic days at work I deal with so many people. It just turns me into a recluse when I get away that is why I am often alone on the water. It is so nice though to chat with others who love to be on the water just as much. I appreciate all the advice and the chitchat on a relaxing subject.

Kent
    PimplePounder

Ranger Cherokee 237 18ft.
    115 HP. Johnson SPL
    15 HP Merc. Kicker
    Xi5 Motorguide Auto Anchor/GPS
    FL-20 Vexilar
    898 HD DI SI Humminbird GPS
    Navonics Premium

I love you guys.

Include me also. I'm grateful for everything you guys put on here. With only one season under my belt, I have confidence I can put fish in the boat from what I have learned on this site. Thanks again.

Here Here! Thanks to all for the great Info.

I don't get to the Lake Erie as much as I would like. I am in Cincinnati area, I do make it about 8 times a year. You guy make my trip so much better. I also don't head to the lake without checking here first. My laptop is just as important as my fishing rods. Thanks to all of you for helping as posting great info on here.

I too would like to send out a big thanks to everyone on here who shares info. I got my boat mid May of last year and had a fantastic fall perch fishing season thanks in part to info I gathered on here. Good luck to all this year. Come on April 1st!!

Yes thank you for all the info. I will be sharing as much as I can this year.

Yes sir, I've said it before and I'll say it again, of all the sportsman sites I've been on, this one is still my favorite. Great group of people here! I too am grateful!