its fishing its fishing its fishing its fishing
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: its fishing

Looks like better and more hair. Looks like hair is attached better. Paint job with eye looks more quality too. Nice looking rscotfish!

Quote Originally Posted by oneyedfatguy View Post
    Looks like better and more hair. Looks like hair is attached better. Paint job with eye looks more quality too. Nice looking rscotfish!

Thats what I thought. It was how the hair is connected to the body is what I'm concerned about

Thinking about dock fishing at meinke east this w/e, supposed to nice. Where are those guy getting their minnows?

How and/or where can a guy buy some. They look great and would like to try early season with some

DOENUT65 PM rscotfish. They are 12 for $20 I thought it was a great price! FYI I didn't know Scott before I bought yesterday I just like leading people on to a good product.

Thanks Fourwinnd, site says his PM box is full, hopefully he'll reply to the thread

call scott 419 698 8640 e mail [email protected] ill empty my box thanks

I've got jigs coming from Scott too, can't wait!!

hope you guys are all happy with your jigs good fishing and stay safe on the water

Mine are great, thank you!!

Loaded in the boat and ready to make the trip over this week Thursday-Monday if the weather holds.