First december walleye trip with son wondering where to go? First december walleye trip with son wondering where to go? First december walleye trip with son wondering where to go? First december walleye trip with son wondering where to go?

Default First december walleye trip with son wondering where to go?

Wondering where is the best place to go on Erie? Heading out Tuesday morning. Was thinking of BB or the cans out of Wild Wings. Even Huron but I have never been there. Never fished this late into the season before. My 7 year old son wants to give it a try and the forecast looks great for Tuesday. I have been reading the other threads but was wondering if you only had Tuesday to go where would it be and what would be a good program to start with? The drives not a problem even though BB is in my backyard. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Dave

read your mail

Checkout michigansportsman.com on BB. Lots of fish being caught in your backyard. No reason to really go any futher.

Sent you a PM as well
    Last edited by fishhead315; 12-20-2015 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks for the info guys. Appreciated. Have a great holiday!

As long as the weather holds I will be going out of Huron Tuesday around 8am. Willing to work with anyone. Call sign All right then ch79
    Tom 260-701-4371

May be out of Huron on Tuesday also on ch79, Most people are willing to work with you at this time of the year

I was looking at the weather and Huron might be the best choice with a wsw wind. Never been to Huron. Is the best ramp the municipal ramp and do they still have the docks in? Also wondering how far out you have to go to find the fish and a heading? If I go I will definitely contact you guys on the radio or phone. Thanks again, Dave

If everything goes as planned we will be trying Huron but probably wont be able to get onto the water until around 9-10. We will be on 79 call sign childs play.

The ramps are out at the public ramp in Huron. If heading up without someone who can back the trailer or drive the boat , you will have problems.

Dwayne
    36 Foot Sportcraft
    Ranger 620
    Lowrance 104
    Ciscos

Reefrunners