Went Fun Fishing today... Went Fun Fishing today... Went Fun Fishing today... Went Fun Fishing today...

Default Went Fun Fishing today...

First time out since the big blow this past weekend. The satellite picture shows the water cleaning up nicely on the west side and north side of the islands. I think Huron still needs a day or two to clean up more, before we start looking for walleye over there though.

Some walleye were being caught NW of the Dumping Grounds in Huron before the blow, and maybe this cooler water that blew in from the NE brought some of those "east fish" back here. I guess we'll find out this weekend, or next week.

My Saturday trip just emailed me to tell me he's come down with that nasty upper respiratory "ick" that is going around, and has to cancel. I may have it refilled, but will know later tonight.

I went fun fishing with another captain this morning, and we got a two man limit of decent sized perch (9" average) on the north side of North Bass in 2 hours. It was pretty much up and down, once we got them going after about 20 minutes.

Rickard's had Emerald shiners this morning, and I heard that Hi Way Bait had got some in today too.

We made one pass over some walleye-looking marks with some Bandits, with no takers, but had to come back in to clean our boats. Kevin has a trip scheduled tomorrow, and I had gotten a call for a trip tomorrow, but my customer still hasn't called back after stating he needed to call his buddy to see if he could go tomorrow, so I'm guessing that one is a no go. lol

Good luck if you get out tomorrow...it should be a nice day. Friday looks kind of icky, but the weekend looks like it's going to be pretty nice.

Capt Juls
    p.s. I tried to upload photos with this new iMac I have now, and it puts all the pictures sideways when they are uploaded here, even though they are not sideways in my photo library? Anyone know how to fix this problem? This isn't the only site that happens on.
    Last edited by Capt Juls; 10-07-2015 at 04:50 PM.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters