went out yesterday 20 of us on head boat me and buddy got our limit and helped friends get theirs 20 pounds for us 60 fish biggest 12 1/2 had 5 fish over 12 and caught a dozen little walleye they were swallowing the hook most became seagull food was careful trying to get hook out they were fragile but aggressive caught our fish on goldie's on my home made perch rigs BOAT DID NOT LIMIT BUT CLOSE. we had some shinners and i tried cut shinners and goldies in half busting goldies open but seems a whole goldie worked best we fished straight out portage 10 12 miles 30 32 ft of water left dock 8 15 started fishing 9 15 or so hour ride there and back. back at dock 3 30 beautiful day on lake cold in morning with a 2 to 3 ft chop calming down in afternoon to 1 ft or less started slow with small fish threw back first 10 fish finally i kept a small one just to get skunk out the big fish got going the last 2 hours of fishing. we were going to go out of vermillion but captains said that it was slow there so we went out of port clinton. they said they had limited the last 2 days not a big decision. everybody put 5 dollars in for biggest fish so i get a bite i reel in the biggest at 12 1/2 but my buddy next to me wasn't paying attention and his line had the fish on his hook but i reeled it in he got the jack pot was funny. fresh perch fries and slaw for dinner