Toledo lighthouse perch Toledo lighthouse perch Toledo lighthouse perch Toledo lighthouse perch

Default Toledo lighthouse perch

Anybody been having any luck in this area. Haven't been out in a while so I'm not sure where to start tomorrow any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The wife and I were out last Sunday. We hit the same spot we've hit on the past few trips out. It's about midway on a line between the lighthouse and the water intake. There's typically a pack in that area but not last Sunday as we were all alone. We were lazy and didn't drop anchor until about noon so who knows how many were out earlier. We ended with 51 after 3 1/2 hours that weighed 15 lbs at the cleaners. Most were in the 8-9 range but we had a ton of throwbacks that were under 7 (I'd guess 25) and one 5" walleye. She caught a 12" jumbo with a gut as big as mine. The bigger ones are definitely coming in as the water temps drop. As a point of comparison, we caught 112 on a trip with the kids that weighed 22 lbs at the cleaners about 4 weeks ago. We'll be back out in that area this weekend.

Thanks kjgee that is close and with these east winds that has been blowing who knows. Will post tomorrow how we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishing Addiction View Post
    Thanks kjgee that is close and with these east winds that has been blowing who knows. Will post tomorrow how we do.
    We were in that area today. It started good, a double as soon as I dropped the first line in the water. Alot of 9 and 10 inchers but then somebody flipped a switch and they stopped biting. 45 total for 3 of us. Rough ride too.