We launched out of the Rocky River and headed north to 56 fow and turned towards the Crib. We put out four harnesses two 30 jets in the back and two 40 jets off the front. After a little while we got a small keeper and right after we got that one in the boat we got another hit by a small throw back about 12". We continued trying different lengths of line out and presentations but the worm harnesses seemed to keep catching the fish, unfortunately they were all white bass and a few fish that came off. When we got to the Crib we turned around and the current was weird, it kept pulling our lines to the north and it was hard to keep them straight unless I steered almost straight into shore. Around 52 fow off the Gold Coast we got a nice hit on a 40 jet 80' back at 2.1 mph on a Three D blue and chrome harness. It put up a good fight but the current was trying to pull the line to the other side of the boat and right before it was close enough to net it did another big head shake and it was off. It looked like a nice size walleye, oh so close. I'm thinking of trying some dipseys with spoons and different sized shallow diving hard baits. I also noticed what looked to be larva collecting on my line down by the clasp.

Never give up.
Just have to figure it out.
Cleveland Eyes