night fishing night fishing night fishing night fishing
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: night fishing

Great job joe , maybe othere should take a lesson and just go fish ! Makes ya wonder how people caught fish before the Internet. Put your time in and search you'll find fish . I wouldn't post up a great night spot either especially on a public forum . Think about it it would be so over crowded especially if it's a small area being fished.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

use a stickbait at 1.9mph I also have a great night time spot a great bait that only a few people know about doesn't mean I'm azzhole it means I don't want the azzholes getting in my way I know the lake isn't mine but If i been fishing there for 3hrs and they see the light come on everyone comes over there and gets in s ame path I was running then I got to move or slow down this site has help me through the years to be a better fisherman gave a lot of tips go joe spot keep up the good work
    jeff

Joe has the right to not give up his info if he does not want too.

At least he us letting you know fish are to be found and being caught.

So what if he is bragging a little, we all enjoy doing that when we get fish and your buddy or neighbor does not.

If it was you getting the fish and very few were, would you give up your spot and info just to be run off it.

Tcheesie or whatever looks like he still takes a lot more from this board then he gives! What a cheese brain! Go on LEU and see if someone there will bait your hook for you.

Go out at dusk and see where other guys are fishing. Wait at the launch and follow a boat that looks rigged well for walleye. Hang around when they come in and ask how they did, and where they fished. Go on a recon only trip and see where the fish are at midnight. I drive over the skyway twice daily and i see a few boats trolling the same spots all the time. Read the old posts, lots of info there. My advice: troll parallel to the shoreline, in 6-15 F.O.W., at 1.0-2.0 MPH, with your electric motor, with a classic black and silver Rapala, keep the noise and light to a minimum. It's no secret that eyes move shallower to feed at night even in warm water. Several times when i have been launching at dawn, guys coming in with limit catches, say they were alone. "Same program that gets them at night in spring works all summer long". Hamburg, Wanaka, Lakeview etc....I've seen the results myself. They showed me Rapalas that looked like they were run over by a truck. Just get out there and fish. Nobody here is going to hold your hand!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHead View Post
    Tcheesie or whatever looks like he still takes a lot more from this board then he gives! What a cheese brain! Go on LEU and see if someone there will bait your hook for you.
    I'm gonna follow GreenHead.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    Tried to locate perch out of the Catt on Friday. No success.

But I did mark tons of fish suspended from 45-55 feet down in 60-70 fow. Headed straight out from the breakwall to 60' and fished left towards Dunkirk. Wish I had brought my walleye gear with me!

to the fishermen in the know THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT joe

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    You go Joe, keep fishing & good luck!

For the record, I am not looking for anyone to hold my hand or bait my hook....just general info.....typical east end Lake Erie NY guys..everything a big secret with you guys unless someone is in your cliques !!!

F^ck Joe and all you guys that back him.......you should all take lessons from the guys in Ohio...
    Last edited by Tcheesie; 09-21-2016 at 02:38 PM.