Need company? Need company? Need company? Need company?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need company?

Default Need company?

Fishing alone tomorrow Thursday 2/12. Anyone interested in going? Let me know. I will be going out of camp perry. Pm me or call. 216-978-5345

Default Hope the trip was fun and safe.

Hey bro hope your trip was good did you catch any fish and did one of the members go out with ya?? I plan on makeing it down there hopefully before the ice go's out once any reports of ice and fish would be awesome. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggineye69 View Post
    Hey bro hope your trip was good did you catch any fish and did one of the members go out with ya?? I plan on makeing it down there hopefully before the ice go's out once any reports of ice and fish would be awesome. thanks.
    Yes I did. I ended up going out of Catawba for safety reasons. When I got my bait I waited to see where everyone else was going so Catawba it was and I followed. I followed a couple of guys out on the lake and it was still dark. They went west as I proceeded north. Went out about 4 miles and set up. I did not mark a fish until 815. Hooked up and lost it half way up. 15 min later i landed a 10.4. 15 min after that a 9 lber. I DID NOT mark alot of fish but the ones I did mark, I caught. Wind was brutal so I decided to stay in my shantee with mr. buddy. All in all I had my limit by 1145 and was headed home. Turned out to be a great fishing day with hardly any people on the lake. No members that I know of were out on Thursday, at least nobody text me or called me. Got a couple of people that did text me while I was out there and I sent them pics of the ones I got.
    Went out Friday also, totally different area and vexilar was lit up like a Christmas tree. Changed lures every 5 min until I got them to bite. It was awesome when I saw 5 fish at a time on the vexilar. Good luck everyone and be safe out there this weekend. It's going to be nasty on Sunday.

Good job. Sounds like you've got it pretty well figured out. Now, where are the pics?

Default Here you go

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    good job. Sounds like you've got it pretty well figured out. Now, where are the pics?
    Attachment 2107

Attachment 2108

Attachment 2109

Great job! You did allot better than we did Thursday. My wife and I went out of catawba about a mile and half and then ran into a white out and didn't feel comfortable enough to go any further so we drilled and stayed there with no luck. I'm glad somebody did good. I'll be back at it next weekend and hopefully we have better weather and luck. Be safe out there and stay warm...

Nice fish guys!
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker

Thanks guys. Got buddies coming in again from KY this weekend. Hopefully the weather holds up for the weekend. Planning on fishing Thur - Sun. If anyone wants to share info let me know. I am more than happy to share with anyone as long as they share back.

I plan on going this weekend. I'll be happy to share info. I won't be there 'til Saturday though. I'll get my info to you before the end of the week when I'm more sure when and where I'll be going.

I will be down there next weekend as well, I will also share info. Feel free to message me your number and we will be in touch!