Thanks for everyones help. Thanks for everyones help. Thanks for everyones help. Thanks for everyones help.

Default Thanks for everyones help.

Didnt post a report as I didnt do so well, but learned alot. Some of the people with me werent really attentive to detail. Checked the gear a few times and drags werent released, clickers not on, tru trips were tripped and we were pulling them around. Slack wasnt put between the clips on the offshore boards. Alot of little mistakes that I am sure cost us fish. Everyone was learning. We went out last friday and started drifting, just off south bass there was a pretty big pack so we stayed on the outskirts. Fished for about 4 hrs and everyone else was done. Got 3 fish. Didnt handle the waves well. Saturday noone wanted to get up early and hit it, so we went out about 10am and got 8 in a few hours and they were ready to quit. Next trip will be a new crew...lol Again, Thank you everyone for contributing, learning curve would be much steeper without everyone posting here.

I know what you mean about having a frustrating crew. There are friends that are not invited to come out fishing with me anymore due to their failure to learn, or listen.

Good luck out there