Here's the program for big walleye and lots of them! Here's the program for big walleye and lots of them! Here's the program for big walleye and lots of them! Here's the program for big walleye and lots of them!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Harnesses made on hard wire!

I wanted to post some recent pics of my harnesses on wire but Will have to look for my tackle boxes I have them stored somewhere but that somewhere is the $64,000 question. LOL! I will find them! Any how here is a link to some of the first harnesses on wire that I made and posted the pics on this site in November of 2012! 2 of them are with the snells attached and one is bare. You can laugh at my beads if you want to but they catch fish really well.

http://community.walleye.com/attachm...9&d=1352672559
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

WHAT'S UP!- you guys are great. I've heard and read about the wornburner and needed to learn more. why I asked about the beads was, something was said about the weight changing the action. I would think it would be better. I will be using them. Great combo. I also been asked Q and get looked at funny, if you don't like the answer don't ask the Q, I 'am trying to help. One more thing, I have seen a small snap swivel with out the snap ring. Will this make a difference. I know the spoon spins but worm shouldn't just like a harness? I'am going to make some. Thanks for the help,maybe I can help someone

Here is a pic of one of the original spoon harnesses that I tied in 2010. You will notice that I have used a snap swivel to attach the snell to the spoon! This spoon harness was not one of my great successes it only worked with the heavier Wolverine Jr. streak spoons that is pictured and was a total failure with the lighter wt. Michigan stinger Scorpion spoons. I attribute that to the snap swivel and the extra wt. it placed directly on the back of the spoon. The beads on the other hand are further away from the spoon allowing the spoon to react in a more normal way! Just my thoughts on this.

http://community.walleye.com/attachm...1&d=1300990417
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

With the ones I use, even at .8 mph, the spoon flutters and flips every so often kind of like a crankbait action where a normal spoon does not do anything till you get to higher speeds. Same model spoon. I don't use snaps swivels on mine but you could. To me it's just more hardware and it only takes a minute or so to redo the complete setup out on the water. One of my friends uses all snap swivels as he prefers to stores his in boxes, all the spoons in one box the hooks/beads in another.
    I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

What kind of spoons do you use for these? Ive never trolled spoons but thinking of trying to tie some of these rigs up.

Can u cast a worm burner or just troll with them?

Can u cast a worm burner or only troll? Do they work better than harnesses. What size spoon

3-3/4" is what I use

I use Michigan stingers, Warriors, Jr. streaks etc in both sizes. And all of them work. I have never tried casting them, only trolling.
    I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

In regards to the radio, I am usually on channel 79. If someone identifies themselves as being a Walleye.com member and contributer we should all try to help each other out.

When I posted this I forgot to mention my boat name is "4 Aces"

-Matt